Win iPhone 14 100% Free 🤩🤩
Aarushi Narwani is an Indian doctor who secured an all-India rank 1 in the NEET PG 2023 examination.
Aarushi Narwani was born in 2000 (age 23 years; as of 2023) in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She studied at Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls School, Jaipur. She was an intelligent student throughout her life. She scored 10 CGPA in the 10th standard and 96.4% in the 12th standard. Her favourite subject was Biology, and she decided to become a doctor was studying in 12th standard. She got 104th All India rank in NEET 2017 exam and pursued her MBBS from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 0″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
She was born into a family of doctors.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Dr Sanjay Narwani, and her mother’s name is Dr Riya Narwani. Her father is an ENT specialist at Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur holding a specialisation and experience in micro ear surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and head & neck surgery. Her mother is a professor of anatomy at Sawai Man Singh Medical College in Jaipur. She has a younger brother.
Husband & Children
She is unmarried.
She is single.
Her address is house number 98, Nalanda Vihar, Maharani farm, Durgapura, Jaipur.
NEET PG 2023 Preparations
She started preparing for NEET 2023 exam in 2020 during the Covid-19 lockdown. She attended the Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) and Cerebellum Academy in Delhi. She said that it was easy for her to study initially; however, when she moved to Delhi, her study became intense as she was interning as well at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung and had to work for 12 hours and for 24 hours as well on some days.
During a media conversation, she said that she used to study from a single source and only studied from the books and notes which were given to her by her teachers. She also used to study regularly and used to give mock exams and compared her ranks to the ranks of toppers.
- She has published a Medical research paper titled To Assess the Anatomical Variations of Paranasal Sinuses on Computed Tomography: A Retrospective Analysis with her mother.
- When she studied in XII Sc B of Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls School, she was selected for the third stage of the Biology Olympiad(INBO) which was held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Research in Mumbai in the first week of June 2017.
- She won the KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) fellowship in April 2017.
- She likes to play lawn tennis and swim.
- She participates in co-curricular activities and likes to sing.
- Her roll number in NEET-PG 2023 exam was 23661041067, and she secured 725 marks out of 800 marks. She became the second girl to top the prestigious examination after Dr Shagun Batra who topped the examination in 2022.
- In an interview after securing the rank number 1 in the NEET PG 2023 examination, she said that she had not yet decided on the subject for her MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree; however, she was considering Radiology as the potential stream.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings