Gulab Sidhu is an Indian singer, popularly known for his peppy Punjabi songs including Bai Bai, Ainak, Court and Tracksuit.
Gulab Sidhu was born on Thursday, 15 April 1993 (age 29 years; by 2022) in Farwahi village of Barnala, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Aries. She studied up to 10th standard at the Sacred Heart Convent School in Barnala. Later, he joined GGDSD College, Chandigarh, but dropped out after failing in the examination.
Height (Approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Gulab Sidhu has inked many tattoos on his body.
- On his left bicep: A picture of Sidhu Moose Wala holding the mike
- On his right bicep: The word ‘Dilbar’
- on the right leg: Samoan Design
- On right wrist: a snag (dry tree), bird, a spruce tree
- On left wrist: Hoplite, ‘Mother,’ and a Flower
family and caste
He belongs to a Jat Sikh family.
parents and siblings
He has a sister.
wife and kids
Reportedly, Gulab Sidhu is married to Ravinder Kaur.
He follows Sikhism.
In 2017, she made her debut with a Punjabi song titled Parle Ji, which garnered over 5 million views on YouTube.
On 8 December 2018, he released his first album titled Munda Sidhua Da, which consists of five songs: Dhoka Te Teri Yaad, Star, Din Charhe Na Charhe, Jahangir Di Haveli, and Peg Te Hanju.
In 2018, he collaborated with popular singer Karan Aujla on a song titled Enough. In 2020, he collaborated with late singer Sidhu Moose Wala on the song ‘Bai Bai’ (22 22). The song was trending at number 1 on YouTube with over 10 million views.
Later, Gulab Sidhu released several Punjabi songs including Pehla Gana, Sardarni, Bet, Taur Kadd Da, Suraj, Sappan De Ghar, Jahangir Di Haveli, and Panchhi.
Facts / Trivia
- When he was studying in class VI, his teacher urged him to sing a song in the annual function. He sang the song Peke Hunde Mawan Naal, which was sung by Punjabi singer Surjit Bindrakhia. Her performance was appreciated by the audience, after which the chief guest of the ceremony praised Gulab Sidhu in front of her parents and suggested Gulab to follow music when she grows up.
- In an interview, Sidhu revealed that he was not good at studies when he was in school.
- During his childhood, Sidhu performed in an event for which he received an award from Punjabi singer Kartar Singh Ramla.
- Gulab Sidhu moved to Singapore for higher studies; However, he later came back to India.
- In an interview, he revealed that he considered composer Nachattar Gill as his mentor.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He performs live at many public and private events including college festivals and weddings.
- In an interview, she revealed that her favorite actress was Sonam Bajwa.
- After the demise of her good friend and late singer Sidhu Moose Wala, Gulab Sidhu got a picture of the singer tattooed on her arm as a tribute to him.
- Before the release of the song Parle Ji, Gulab Sidhu and the producer of the song had some differences after which the producer tried to stop the release of the song. According to Gulab Sidhu, he got depressed due to this action of the producer.
- Sidhu has worked with many artistes; However, in an interview, he revealed that he would have liked to work with Khan Bhaini.
- Sidhu can play several instruments; However, in an interview, he revealed that he did not like playing.