Win iPhone 14 100% Free 🤩🤩
Age: 42 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naveen Jaihind
- Naveen Jaihind is an Indian politician, yoga trainer, and social worker. He is a supporter of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Naveen has held many positions in the party including that of State Convenor and Spokesperson.
- Growing up, Naveen was inspired by the valiant efforts of freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh, Ashfaqulla Khan, Chandra Shekhar Azad, and Subhas Chandra Bose. Driven by a deep desire to serve his nation and keep their legacy alive, he added ‘Jaihind’ to his last name.
- Naveen was an avid sports enthusiast during his college days. He had even represented Maharshi Dayanand University at a national level.
- While studying at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Naveen actively participated in various political campaigns. In 2011, he became part of the Indian anti-corruption movement, popularly known as Anna Andolan, where he had the opportunity to become acquainted with Arvind Kejriwal. His association with Kejriwal eventually led him to become a member of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- Naveen worked closely with Arvind Kejriwal, primarily as an RTI activist. Although he was a strong candidate for the Aam Aadmi Party’s chief ministerial position in the 2014 Assembly elections, Naveen chose not to contest.
- In 2014, Naveen contested the Lok Sabha elections from the Rohtak constituency on a ticket from Aam Aadmi Party; however, he was defeated by Deepender Singh Hooda of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Naveen’s Lok Sabha candidacy in 2014 received a boost in public attention when Arvind Kejriwal presented him with a Wagon R, signifying a gesture of confidence and backing.
- The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) appointed him as the convener of Haryana in 2016.
- In 2019, he contested the Lok Sabha elections on a ticket from Aam Aadmi Party, in alliance with Jannayak Janta Party (JJP), from the Faridabad constituency. Naveen, however, lost the elections.
- Naveen Jaihind stepped down from his position as the Aam Aadmi Party’s Haryana convener in February 2020.
- He operates an NGO named ‘Jai Hind Morcha’ (established in 2009) in Haryana, which works on a variety of issues in the field of Advocacy and Research, Human Rights, Civic Issues, Disaster Management, Education and Literacy, HIV/AIDS, Right to Information, Sports, Youth Affairs, and many more.
- He is frequently seen smoking hookah on different occasions.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings