Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2023: As everyone knows that India is an agricultural country. Here most of the population depends on agriculture, but even after this the condition of the farmers is very bad, because still most of the farmers commit suicide in the country of India, because they do not have proper means, and due to being in debt Cause, they do it. Therefore, a new scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to improve the economic condition of the farmers of the country, the name of this scheme is Bhavantar Payment Plan,
Under this scheme, if the crops are being sold at a price less than the minimum support price (MSP), then the difference will be compensated by the government. Through this article we Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2023 We are sharing complete information related to such as what is this scheme, the documents required to get the benefits of this scheme, what is the eligibility and what is the application process in the scheme etc. Therefore, to get complete information related to the scheme, read the article till the end.
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2023
Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Through this, the government will compensate the farmers for the loss caused by their crops. If the money received by the farmer while selling his crop is less than the money spent in preparing the crops, then the government will compensate him. To get the benefits of this scheme, farmers have to apply in this scheme. The benefit money will be deposited in the bank account of the farmers, so the farmers must have an active savings bank account, and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card. Let us know, what are the main features of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana?
Key Highlights of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Bhavantar Payment Scheme|
|relevant department||Agriculture Department Madhya Pradesh|
|purpose||providing assistance to farmers|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
Madhya Pradesh government has empowered all the farmers in every field through this scheme. Under this, not only will the price of vegetables be fixed, but efforts will also be made to empower the farmer in other fields. Farmers of every category will be included under this scheme (Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana), under this the farmer can take advantage of this scheme even if he grows any traditional and foreign crop. Through this scheme, the means of earning of the farmers will increase, so that the crop can be sold at higher prices than the market price. Apart from this, farmers will get a fair price for their crops through this scheme. As a result, the income of farmers will increase and their standard of living will improve.
Other important articles related to Madhya Pradesh farmers
Benefits and features of MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2023
- This scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to compensate the farmers for the losses incurred while selling the crops.
- All the farmer brothers of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- The income of the farmers will increase through this scheme.
- The financial benefit given under the scheme will be deposited in the bank accounts of the farmers.
- Farmers will not need to go to any government office for registration in this scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh government has launched online portal for registration in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana.
Bhavantar Payment Scheme crops included in
- Crops coming in support price in Kharif crops:- Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong
- Crops included in Bhavantar Yojana in Kharif crops:- Maize, Soybean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame and Ramtil
- Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has now been launched in the State for 13 crops including Cotton, Moong, Wheat, Urad, Bajra, Rice, Jahwar, Soybean, Groundnut, Sesame, Ramtil, Maize and Toor Dal.
Support Price List of Kharif Crops 2023
- Soybean – Rs 3,399 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal flat rate will be available)
- Maize – Rs 1,700 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal flat rate will be available)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Bajra – Rs 1950 per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton medium fiber – Rs 5150 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal flat rate will be available)
- Cotton long fiber – Rs 5450 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal flat rate will be available)
- Tur – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Groundnut – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Sesame – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Support Price List of Rabi Crops 2023
- Garlic – Rs.3200 per quintal (estimated)
- Gram – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Masoor – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (approx.)
- Tur model rate = Rs 3860 / quintal (from 1 to 30 April 2018)
- Support price of wheat = Rs 2000 / quintal
Documents of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana and eligibility (Required Documents & Eligibility Criteria)
- The applicant should be a farmer and a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- To apply in this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a complete ID and Aadhaar card.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- land related documents
- In case of sikmi/patta land, letter of authorization and loan passbook of the original land owner
- bank account details
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply online in MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana?
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration: If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to register online. To register online, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana www.mpeuparjan.nic.in will go on.
- After opening the official website, on the home page you will find “Kharif 2021-22” option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- In this page you will findFarmer registration for Kharif procurement year 2021-22” option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- In this page, enter the registration type, Aadhaar number and captcha code and click on the “Register” button.
- After this the registration form of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana will open.
- By entering all the necessary information asked in this form correctly.to present or to showClick on button.
- In this way your Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana will be successfully applied.
Farmer Registration / Application Search Process
- In this page you district, Farmer Code/Mobile No./Composite No. And captcha code By enteringto present or to showbutton is to be clicked.
- After this the related information will open in front of you.
Farmer brothers, if you are facing any kind of problem or problem in relation to this scheme, then you can get a solution to your problem by calling the numbers given below: –
|No||name of officer||Post||Habitat||office|
|1||Mr. Kamal Patel||Minister, Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development||B-10, Char Imli (VB-II, B-427), Bhopal||[email protected]|
|2||Shri Girraj Dandotia||Minister of State, Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development||Mantralaya Room No.-540, VB-1, Bhopal|
|3||Shri K. Of. Lion||Additional Chief Secretary and Agriculture Production Commissioner||D-3/24, Char Imli, Bhopal (VB-1/412)||07552441607||[email protected]|
|4||Mr. Ajit Kesari||Principal Secretary||DXD-3, Char Imli, Bhopal (VB-1/2nd-F)||07552430163 (TATA-2238)||[email protected] [email protected]|
|5||Mr. Dilip Kumar||Deputy Secretary||A-133, Siddhartha Lake City, Anand Nagar (Ministry Room No.-63,VB-1)||07552512033(TATA-2033)||[email protected]|
|6||Ms. Babita Vasunia||Upper Secretary||F-119/48, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal||07552767156 (TATA-2197)||[email protected]|
|7||Shri Prakash Kumar Makhija||Upper Secretary||F-50/13, Tulsi Nagar, Bhopal||07552579727 (TATA-2203)||[email protected]|
|8||Shri Jitendra Singh Parihar||Upper Secretary||F-120/10, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal||07552579727 (TATA-2203)||[email protected]|
|9||Mrs. Annapurna Misal||Staff Officer (APC)||Bhopal||0755 2441607 (TATA-2470)|
|10||Mr. Prashant Mundle||Gin Auxiliary (APC)||Bhopal||07552441607 (TATA-2470)|
|1 1||Mr. Raju Daheria||Personal Assistant (APC)||91/4, Tulsi Nagar, Bhopal||07552441607 (TATA-2470)|
|12||Mr. Ramesh Jaisinghani||Personal Assistant (A.S.)||Bhopal (Ministry Room No.215)||07552430163 (TATA-2301)||[email protected]|
|13||Shri Deepak Singh Thakur||Personal Assistant (A.S.)||Bhopal (Ministry Room No.215)||07552430163 (TATA-2301)||[email protected]|
|14||Mr. Rajendra Kumar Gupta||personal assistant||D-3/561, Danish Nagar, Hoshangabad Road||07552579727||[email protected]|
FAQ (Questions and Answers related to Interim Compensation Plan)
This scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide the right price to the farmers for their sown crops. Under this scheme, the government will bear the difference between the MSP price and the price sold by the farmer.
The official website related to Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is mpeuparjan.nic.in.
To apply in this scheme, documents related to Aadhaar card, domicile certificate, documents related to land, certificate of being a farmer, bank passbook, passport size photo, mobile number etc. will be required.
The information about the complete process of applying in this scheme is mentioned in the above article, to get more information related to the scheme, definitely read the article.