Srishti Ganguli Rindani is an Indian actress who is known for her roles in Hindi web series including Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013), Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2014), Love Scandals & Doctors (2021), and Campus Diaries (2022).
Srishti Ganguly Rindani was born on Monday, 22 May 1995 (age 27 years; by 2022) in Malad, Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He earned a bachelor’s degree in arts from Jai Hind College, Mumbai. Srishti is fond of singing since childhood.
Height (Approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: dark brown
Body Measurements (Approx.): 34-30-32
parents and siblings
His father’s name is Shiv Randani, who is an Indian actor.
His mother’s name is Sharmila Ganguly Ramanan. Sharmila Ganguly is a business development professional who graduated from Sir JJ Institute of Applied Art in Mumbai. According to a social media post by Sharmila, she got married for the second time in 2022. Srishti has a sister named Disha Ganguly Noyonika. Disha is a short film director and editor.
husband and children
On 16 December 2022, she married Bhavesh Mehta in the court. Bhavesh is a writer and cricketer.
She follows Hindu religion.
Address: ___ aboopur
Oshiwara, Andheri, Mumbai
In 2013, she made her debut with the TV series Yeh Hai Aashiqui in which she appeared in a few episodes. She has also appeared in other Hindi web series including Halla Bol (2015), Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2015), Romil Aur Jugal (2017), Shaadi Jasoos (2019), and My Pot of Gold (2019). In 2021, she played the role of Rahima in the series Love Scandals and Doctors.
In 2023, she appeared as Nithya in Amazon’s mini TV series titled Rafta Raftaa starring popular YouTuber Bhuvan Bam.
- Meal: Pasta, Kadi-Chawal, Herbed Chicken, Churro Craving, Momo
- Sweet: chocolate pudding
- City: Matheran (Maharashtra), New York
Facts / Trivia
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Srishti occasionally consumes alcoholic beverages.
- Srishti is a fitness enthusiast and she often shares her fitness routine on social media.
- She loves singing and often shares videos of many cover songs on social media.
- In 2017, he was featured in a print advertisement in Hindustan newspaper.